Here is some useful information that I think will help you to get the best experience from my items and from my website.
If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact me using the 'contact us' tab on the bottom left hand side of my home page, I am always happy to help in any way I can!
1. SAVING YOUR PURCHASE INFO - It's always a good idea to copy/paste a photo and description of any items you buy from my website for future reference so that you will always remember what kind of magick is infused within your item.
Do this as soon as you have made your purchase because once I replace the item you have bought with a new item, the photo will be gone forever!
2. CHANGING SPELLS / VESSELS - I am always happy to juggle my spell/spirit infusions around - so if you see a piece of jewellery that you love, but its spell infusion isn't relevant to you, just let me know and I can infuse the item with a different spell/spirit for you at no extra charge.
Likewise, if you see a kind of spell/spirit that you need, but you aren't drawn to the jewellery vessel, just let me know and I will find an alternative vessel for you.
3. ITEM PRICES - The price of items is displayed on my website in Great British Pounds and US dollars as these are the two most popular currencies for my site.
If you need to see the item price in a different currency I recommend using www.xe.com where you will find a simple currency converter.
Please note that exchange rates can fluctuate throughout the day, so the prices displayed are a guide rather than an exact figure.
4. PAYMENT METHODS - The only payment I can accept via my website is Paypal - I do not have the facility to process card transactions myself - but please note that you can set up a Paypal account for free in a few easy steps and then you can use your card to pay for your order via Paypals secure card processing system.
5. CARING FOR YOUR JEWELLERY- as with all costume jewellery it is better to keep it dry to prevent the materials from weakening or tarnishing.
I recommend removing your jewellery items before swimming, bathing, showering, doing the dishes, or any activity that will get the item wet.
Sterling silver items are exempt from this advice.
You can give your vessels a magickal energy boost by allowing them to sit in the light of the full moon once in a while or by using an energy recharging bag.
6. SPELL RESULTS / TIMESCALES - I often get asked if my spell work is guaranteed and the honest answer to that is no.
A spell caster can only use their knowledge, energy and gifts to perform the ritual - the rest is up to the powers that be.
The results and timescales of a spell are dependant on many different factors such as whether the outcome you seek is meant to be, and whether the timing is right etc.
Some spells work within a few hours, some take several weeks and some don't work at all.
Please note that we will not cast spells that attempt to cause harm to anyone or to change a persons free will.
Although magick is not guaranteed, we always offer a free re-cast after 3 months if you haven't seen results.
7. WEARING YOUR JEWELLERY - Wearing multiple vessels from my collection at the same time is fine! - there will be no clash of energies.
The only time to reduce the number of vessels being worn is if you start to feel a bit overwhelmed, drained, light headed etc.
This can happen if you are sensitive to magickal energies and the effects will subside as you get used to the spell / spirit energies.
It is better not to allow other people to wear your magickal jewellery for prolonged periods of time as their vibes can interfere with your own connection to the vessel.
If someone handles / wears your vessel for longer than a few minutes its best to pass the vessel through some incense smoke to remove any vibes.
You dont have to wear your vessel every single day to benefit from its magick, as long as you hold the vessel or wear it for a while every couple of weeks the connection will remain in place.